Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Beginnings

It's that time of year again.... September....and time for some new adventures.  Last Wednesday we dropped LittleA off at Cornerstone, and had a fun and tiring day.  LittleA loves her new home and all the new friends she's made in the dorm.  Facebook has become my new friend, so now I can keep track of her new adventure.  Go get 'em, LittleA !!
I am offically the parent of a college student.  Whoa. When did that happen?

Two weeks ago, LittleE began school at the career center as a culinary arts student.  She just received her uniforms so we (of course) had to take a picture.  They go to school everyday in full uniform as the school is all about professionalism.  I'm liking THAT very much.  Their rules on dress code get a definite thumbs up.
Showing off the new uniform.  Looks great!

I have to say the days have been much more quiet around here with the girls gone.  It's just me and the boys.
Now I'm gearing up for homeschool to start the day after Labor Day and co-op this coming week as well.
Lots of new things in the days ahead for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment