Monday, December 6, 2010

The Christmas Village


For 23 years we have been building our Christmas village, and every year it seems to get just a little bigger. 

It's a Dickens Village and I just love it.

This year I didn't get to set up a single house, animal, tree, or child; the kids did it all themselves.

Now normally I would be jealous since I love setting it up and rearranging everything just right.  But this year I enjoyed watching them set it up.  It was very nice.

Little J and Little E set the scene on top of one cabinet in the living room.

And Big J set the scene on top of the computer desk.

The great thing is I have plenty of time to look at it and enjoy it; usually it doesn't
come down until the snow stops flying! 
Occasionally I'll rearrange some people here and there, but the kids always seem to know
 and will move things back.

 I guess they like looking at it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment