Friday, January 14, 2011

Fun Friday Flashback ~ MSU

This new year has brought with it some reconnecting with former friends from college. 
I have enjoyed "seeing" into the lives of my former roomates and floormates from W. Holmes Hall at Michigan State University. 

Some I have never lost contact with;  Suzanne, Leisa, and Kim, love you guys!
But now, thanks to facebook (what else!), I've connected with others; Karen, Chris, and Maggie.



I have to say, we had a LOT of fun mixed in with calculus and chemistry.
Many evenings were spent studying, of course, but many were also spent playing euchre.

Sophmore year we tried our hand in the MSU Classic.  I don't exactly remember how many miles we canoed down the Grand River, but we did have a fun time training and competing.
Thanks for the fun memories! 
 Does anyone know about Jean, Becca, or Anna?  And Lori-- I think I sent you a friend request (hint, hint) !

1 comment:

  1. I went to MSU too :)
    I lived in Wilson for 2 years...worked in Wonders...and then lived off campus. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete